Sunday, July 23, 2006

I love selling

Skip skip skip..... tra la la la laaaaaaaaaa.............I'm always so happy when I sell things that I have made..I have a newish ebay shop where I currently sell my handsewn card toppers. These 4 I sold today and I hope their new owner is happy with thema cute little penguin

a lovely pink giraffe
a cute baby handbag (2" square)

and a sweet felt heart

I always get a little rush of excitement when I look at my emails and there is one from ebay saying Item Sold......its always soooooo exciting. Anyway if you would like to look at the other items in my ebay shop the address is www.stores.ebay.co.uk/paper-and-string

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi there!

I'm the owner of these fabulous new toppers and I'm over the moon with them :) The penguin is so lovely I'm refusing to use it on a card so I can keep it and my giraffe-mad sister will love her new pink friend! Thank you so much for such wonderful things of whimsy :) I'm a Cardiff alumni as well, just graduated in English Lit - it's always so nice to find someone on ebay you've got a bit in common with! Big hugs and I'm sure you'll be hearing from me again...

xxx Chibi Ru xxx