Saturday, August 19, 2006

ribbon swap part two

Today my second package came, which now completes the ribbon swap. The postman came so early I was still in my pyjamas!! oh well!! (sorry all the photos are with flash, and from in my bed because I couldnt wait to open it!)


Look at the lovely wrapping........


....and the lovely notecard......

...even the spool has such a gorgeous pattern on it that i got distracted and looked at that a while, then I thought 'hey there's only one ribbon, bummer'.....of course I was wrong, so wrong....

.....lucky me!!! Look at the gorgeousness I got sent....my very favourite is the pink dot one and the orange flower one and the stripey ones....in fact, all of them!!

I would like to say a big thank you to my swap partner, check out her blog at www.kleas.typepad.com she is the best!
ps my first swapper sent me her blog details to put here but they didnt work so i will put them here once i know them, cos she is great too!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh Sarah!! You are such a sweetie!!! and such a delight to send a package too :)...thanks for posting such a lovely tribute of gratitude for your swap...i hope i draw your name in the future!! :)