Friday, March 02, 2007

The Winners ......

I promised this post at 5pm today and I have just started it at 4.50pm.....I am typing quickly but I am sorry if it is a bit late !!



All of the people who commented were put into the draw (not a hat to put them in I'm afraid, but the plate is nice!!)





drum roll please......the winner of the luxury flower box
is ...................
well done Ali !!!!
the next five names drawn each will receive a flower brooch making kit and they are:
moosh, simone whipp, jennifer, sarah and nia
well done everyone. Please email me your addresses as soon as possible, thanks for taking part :-)
Now to today. I have been a busy bee filling up my ebay shop with all my new things......take a look:

SO much sewing......I'm still listing (I started at 1pm!!) so take a peep in my shop and have a browse around ;-)
I've still got two days of my week off left and have more items ready to finish so more and more new things are on their way

5 comments:

Blooming Felt said...

Hooray - I won !! Can't wait to see the kit :-) Will email you my address straight away. Plus, those personalised name hangers are fantastic !!

Claire said...

whoop! me too!

thanks!

your ebay stuff is so cute!

caroline said...

Well done to the winners. I love your make your own kits a wonderful idea and your colour combinations work so well together.

And I love the things you have been working on especially those little owls.

Ali said...

Ooh - lucky lucky me! Thanks so much - I'm going to have felty floral dreams tonight...

And your new stock is really lovely.

Anonymous said...

oh my goodness i am so excited...i won!! thank you so much. email on its way to you. xx