Sunday, September 09, 2007

winners all round

Today is the end of the freebie, I couldn't face writing and cutting and folding 42 different slips of paper so I used a random number generator I found via google.


There were 42 comments all together (that's some serious monkey love) and the numbers it picked were ::

number 40 wins the monkey :: number 16 felt and ribbon cupcakes :: number 15 fabric cupcakes.


oh, wait you don't know who that is do you ! lol


it's very high tech, the first comment is number one and the last is 42, but before you go counting comments, I've already done it!!


40= Sharon :: 16=greeting arts :: 15=monkee maker


yay! well done to you, please email me your addresses, even if you think i already have them because I'm not organised like that!!


Sorry to all you non-winners but here are some funny photos to cheer you up! I won a freebie over at picture it in stitches which arrived this week, such a fantastic prize...everything I needed to learn needle felting


and I have been having a little play :: first attempt was a cupcake, hhhmmmmthen I made this :: it hasn't been decided if he is a monster or a carrot, hahahaha :-)and this was going to be a blue monkey but it looks more like a koala so I'm going with it...it's so much fun! If you haven't tried needle felting I highly recommend it, just be warned - the needle hurts !!

Today I finally managed to update my eBay and website shops and place an order for new felt in gorgeous colours. I will have 25 colours in total instead of 14 and I'll be sure to let you know when it's here :-)

10 comments:

My Paper World said...

The needle felting looks like fun!
Cant wait to see how the monkey/koala turns out!

Joanna said...

Great prize, I've always fancied having a go at needle felting, all I need is a needle I suppose, I've been wet felting today, which is just as dangerous, that boiling water got me a couple of times.

pink-petal-designs said...

congrats to the winners. I love your monkey. x

Ali said...

It's about time you won something! Your gift giving karma must be sky high. I'm in love with the monstercarrot. Always fancied giving needle felting a try.

Monkee Maker said...

Hurrah!! Praise be to Random Number Generators everywhere! Thanks Sarah, you've made my desperately-trying-to-stay-awake-otherwise-it'll-be-work-before-I-know-it sunday night!

And I love the needle felting (mind you, I would say that .... I've just won a prize!!)

Did I mention - Hurrah!!?

greetingarts said...

Oooh, thank you! Cupcakes make any day sweeter, and your felt ones are the best kind since they won't add to my waistline. I'm off to email you with my address now...

I love carrot monster, by the way!

Anonymous said...

Yay, what a lovely surprise, thankyou Sarah, I am looking forward to being a monkey mama! I'll email you right away.

Can't wait to see the Koala, he's looking rather cute already...

Lucykate Crafts... said...

needle felting is another thing i've been wanting to try, those needles look vicious though don't they!. i am going to email you about getting hold of a swatch card from your felt shop, will sort it later : )

Blooming Felt said...

I shall give marks out of 10 for your needle felting efforts (I feel like I'm on the Generation Game - haha!) Monster/Carrot - 8, Cupcake - 8, Koala - 7. Very good first time effort - well done !! And to all you lovely people who want to give needle felting a go - check out my site !! (shameless advertising I know ... SORRY !!!) Sarah x

Suzie Sews At DOTTY RED said...

Needle felting is sooo addictive, I am sure we will be seeing more things from you, I love the carrot so cute it makes me smile
Suzie Sews