Sunday, November 23, 2008

S U N D A Y


I LOVE Sunday's.

When I was a teenager at school, and then a student at Uni, I used to think Sunday's were boring. A lot of my Sunday's were used to recover from Saturday-night-out-hangover and many a Sunday was spent watching The Waltons and eating Kinder Eggs (our student house used to collect kinder egg toys, we had about 300 when we finally moved out!)
Now I LOVE Sunday's. TV still features sometimes (like today, Columbo is on) and food is still high on the list...normally sausage casserole or a Roast Chicken...with lots of coffee, and lounging in Pyjamas for a little too long, reading the papers and doing the puzzles.

I always plan lots of sewing for Sundays, in fact there is normally more on the to do list than is physically possible, so I'd better get on with it...felt Christmas Puddings, here I come!

8 comments:

Apryl said...

first of all those teal felt trees are awsome... like totally.. as an Ex-Californian I'm allowed to say that.

I lvoe lazy sundays too.. H still hasent got dressed, but I'm not bothered I have hand loads of coffee and baked some coconut cookies.. now i'm dozing by the fire with the cat.

Kitty said...

Such cute makes! x

Daisie said...

I love the cupcakes, hope the xmas puds look as yummy!
xxx

Unknown said...

that's coz you're getting old. ha ha ha.
I love Sundays too, and I love those trees...

Bagladee said...

I love those tree's, it has given me an idea :) xx

Julie said...

Lazy Sundays are something that I dream about often...... With 3 kids there is not much time to get any crafting done. Looks your time was very well spent, I love those felt tree's very cool... X

Brook said...

those trees are so cute!!!

PeggyCrafts said...

there's an award for you at my blog! :)