Sunday, January 25, 2009

I love Sundays


I have spent the entire day surrounded by ribbons and buttons :-)

I managed to photograph everything that was delivered the other day and have just finished listing it all in the shop.

I got felt ric rac on 3 yard spools in all 6 colours. I LOVE felt ric rac.

I also got a whole load of grosgrain 3 yard spools, a bit of a bargain too at £2 a spool!

...and look at this new ribbon, it's got buttons on it!
What a lovely way to spend a sunday, heh?
(if you click the pictures it should take you to the shop)

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it all!

Endy said...

...quante meraviglie!

Daisie said...

oooh, ribbon and buttons, can't think of a better way to spend a day. And ribbon with buttons on? How fab!!!
xxx

Kitty said...

Ooooooh, it's all so lovely! x

Anonymous said...

I'm a ric rac fan too!!!

All of the ribbon patterns are gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

Oh no!!! now I've just got to go and order more stuff from your lovely shop.....that ribbon is to lovely to resist.....

PeggyCrafts said...

what better than ribbons and buttons than ribbon with buttons on??

cute overload! x

Jackie said...

I love the ribbon with the buttons on - I will definately be buying some:O)

Bagladee said...

What a gorgeous selection of buttons and ribbon. xx

Gillian said...

Oh I love all that ribbon! Felt ric rac!! Might have to drop by your shop today!

Chelsea Van Tol said...

I am SO jealous of the felt ric rac!