Wednesday, February 10, 2010

3d swatches!


the sun was out today so I thought I'd make the most of it and photograph my sewing threads
it was great fun ... possibly it seemed like more fun that it was because I was putting off packing & moving boxes!
but by 1.30pm I had wrapped and packed all my orders (and freebies too!) taken loads of photos and been to the Post Office...
...but once I'd started packing and moving it wasn't too bad....I've moved three car loads so far, only the furniture, stock & sewing machines to go!! (John's helping me with that!)
The thread will be on the website tomorrow...I'll let you know when!
By the way if I ever mention moving workshops again can someone remember to tell me not to get one with a flight of 20 steep stairs please?

3 comments:

picciolo said...

the cottons look great sisterini! Be careful going up those steep stairs with everything won't you
xxx

posie blogs Jennie McClelland said...

Super pretty, love a good cotton. Love Posie

Almudena Antelo said...

Oh!!! Pretty colours. I love all of them.