Wednesday, February 17, 2010

goodbyes.

after much heavy lifting the old workshop now looks like this ::
by 9.30am the van looked like this ::

Goodbye lovely old workshop and even lovelier old door ::

A lot of time was spent today carrying way too many heavy things today...John was a superstar removal guy and I truly couldn't have done it with out him...we're both absolutely knackered and enjoying a lazy evening with beer (john) and wine (me) and in a mo I'm about to crack open a wickedly chocolatey Waitrose Mississippi Mud Pie, well, we deserve it!
The fabric?
that's what I bought whilst shopping with my sister and niece...check out what they got on my sister's blog.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Are you trying to make me jealous with all those polka dots?
Moving on to bigger and better things :)

Lorraine said...

Hope you enjoyed the chocolate treat - you both so deserve it. That door was especially lovely - bu... onwards and upwards :-)
Fabric - Oooohhhh I can see that being snapped up before you know it - maybe it's time I started that patchwork quilt I've been promising myself for the past three years - yes indeedy!!!
Happy days to you xx

picciolo said...

I hope you enjoyed your wine and cake, it sounds like you both earned it! I bet you will sleep well tonight. Did you get the sewing machines up the stairs??
xxxxxxxxxx

PixieBelle said...

I absolutely love old doors! I think that would have been hardest if I had to leave there.
I hope the new space delivers creative ideas and joyful surroundings.