Tuesday, February 16, 2010

IKEA!

Today was Ikea day...the big yellow truck arrived at 11am and after a little light *ahem* carrying I had a very familiar pile of brown boxes
I made a Billy and then started my own little Ikea production line ::
which fairly quickly turned into this row of shelves ::

next up was a matching pair for a unit I have already ::
the biggest task was a unit which will be storage for felt squares...I can't wait to fill it!
oh, and fabric shopping yesterday was FAB, photos of purchases tomorrow!
The van is booked for tomorrow and we're making a start at 8.30am so I should get a lot done ...I'll keep you updated ;-)

6 comments:

Pink Milk said...

Ooh, I've just bought a big and a little Billy for my craft room - I've never been so organised - what a godsend Ikea is! Not quite on your scale; I bet you can't wait to fill your shelves!

Hx

Lorraine said...

Phew, even I feel exhausted! You are doing so well and achieving so much - well done you :-)
Can't wait to see those shelves filled with yummy felt and fabric -it'll be amazing xx

posie blogs Jennie McClelland said...

Looks amazing!! Go the allen key action!! Love Posie

Almudena Antelo said...

Oh!! I have a Expedit like it at home :D

Unknown said...

looking good...how long did that take to build...looks like alot. ikea gift cards

Hi! My name is erica. Would you be my friend? said...

Wow! That's lots of shelves. I just love IKEA!