Tuesday, February 02, 2010

whirlwind


ooooooh exciting things are happening around here, but nothing that I can actually talk about because they are all maybe-nearly things and it feels like if I talk about them then they won't happen SO I'll show you my owls in the making instead.

Whenever all the maybe-nearly things get a bit too exciting I have to sit and sew and I can think better then....it doesn't matter what the sewing is but the more I do the less whirlwind-y I feel!
.......don't forget to come back for Freebie day on Thursday...I've been drawing and planning and chopping...I'm hoping you'll enjoy it as much as me :-)

4 comments:

Grace & Favour Home said...

Oh so I'm not the only person to be superstitious about talking about things before they're set in stone!! I'm so curious to find out what your exciting nearly-maybe things are - I love your blog and the things you make are just the cutest things ever - and I'm super jealous of your organised studio - if only mine were like that!

Rafidah Ahmad said...

i'm ur regular visitor..and i just luvvvvvvvvv ur creativity and super duper cute stuffs ..u're my idol!!

Lorraine said...

Oooohhhh those owls are just too cute ! Love the colours.

Can't wait to see what you're creating now to tempt and inspire us xx

Anonymous said...

I'm stopping by to say I've given your blog a Sunshine Award

http://embellishedwithlove.blogspot.com/2010/02/spread-some-sunshine.html

Your blog is full of crafty eye candy and I love working with your felt! Everything you make is so cute!