Tuesday, May 11, 2010

winners & a little something else

wow!
148 entries this month....good luck everyone......
mr. random number generator has picked 3 winners...comment numbers 52, 60 & 40
the people who left those comments are ::
52 :: Kathia said...
They are so lovely!!!!
60 :: Isa Dantas - Feltrolândia said...
I loved the new cupcake design!Isa DantasSão Paulo - Brazilis***eandradedantas@hotmail.com
40 :: Closet Writer said...
mmmmmmm...almost edible!!
well done to the winners...I will email you all today so I can get your address and post your prizes to you :-)
oh, and for all that kindly asked Yes, they are on my website, Key rings are here and Brooches are here!
John and I went away this weekend for a Swedish themed car show (John is a Saab fanatic!)

(2nd from the left is John's current Saab)
On the way home we popped into Hobbycraft and I bought LOTS of polka dot felt...

...especially for all my blog readers who find it hard to get!
It costs 85p at Hobbycraft and I am selling it for 85p too...it's on my website here (scroll down to the bottom) and when it's all gone that's it I'm afraid!
***added at 5.20pm***
all the polka dot felt has gone already!
sorry if you missed out

4 comments:

Liverpool Lou (Anne) said...

Congratulations to the winners :)
Love the polka dot felt :)
Anne x

Closet Writer said...

What a lovely surprize!!!I actually won something...that has to be a first!!!

Isa Dantas - Feltrolândia said...

I can not believe I won.
I'm very happy!
I sent my address to e-mail: paperandstring@btopenworld.com
If you want to talk to me, leave a comment on my blog or send an email to: isadeandradedantas@hotmail.com

Thank you and I am anxiously awaiting ...
Kisses!

Anonymous said...

well done to the lucky, lucky winners! jealous!!

Juliexoxo