Wednesday, May 02, 2012

behind the scenes

A lot of work has been done the past few days, none of it very blog-worthy, but all of it vitally Important (with a capital I)!

This pile of folders contains all my paperwork for the tax year that just ended...it's sitting at the top of the stairs waiting to stored away, but I'm leaving them out for now in case I need something from them in a hurry!
This is the first year that my accounts have been done by an accountant...previous years I have done my tax return on my own, but this year it was so good to have an expert by my side!  In just a few days my first ever VAT return has been submitted and the End Of Year Accounts produced....very satisfying indeed.


1 comment:

Julia said...

Must feel good to get it all out the way and even better for someone to do it for you! xx