Thursday, June 13, 2013

NEW button-y goodness = free buttons for you!

I have button news.
New button products have arrived and been added to my shops - and very lovely they are too!
First let me show you these ::
 Becky and I *love* these - the buttons for these have been here a while and we have spent rather too long than is normal quite some time looking at them and making up the cards
 each button card is different - each has 10 buttons in a colour theme
 and all the buttons vary in size,
 and in design ::
 but they are all gorgeous accent buttons - proudly packaged on my new packaging cards - and we think they look super smart and offer great value for money at just £4 a card.
 Our other new buttons were delivered today :: new colour choices of our best selling button shapes, hearts; in pinks and reds, and flowers in lovely bright colours
I accidentally-on-purpose ordered waaay too many heart buttons so I could share them with you all!
all you have to do to get a 50g bag of *new* heart buttons is make a purchase from my website and enter the code ::
I LOVE BUTTONS TOO
in the special box at checkout (you can't miss it)
and I will add the free buttons to your parcel.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
order must come to £5 before p&p is added
I will send one pack per customer
I have a lot of packs and the offer will run until they have all gone
I will pop a note here when they have all been snapped up

quick links
new button cards are here
new flowers and hearts are here

2 comments:

Carry Loves Cats said...

oh my! those colourful flower buttons are amazing. i may be purchasing some of those in the future! :)

Bagladee said...

Wooooo pretty buttons on pretty card!!! You have so many tempting products Sarah its like a massive sugar rush reading your blog :D may need to go and have a lie down now xx