Monday, July 08, 2013

I like the grey one best

I love it when customers choose different colours for their boxes - I make lots of pink, fuchsia
and turquoise boxes, and quite right too cos they are great colours, but I like it when customers choose different colours - today I particularly like the grey box with red tortoise - very nice choice indeed :-)
 The freebie is still running - 10 winners will each win a £10 money off code for my website.
Just click here to read all the details
The Christmas in July offer has now closed, it looks like there are a lot of crazy Christmas crafters out there - glad to see it's not just me!

3 comments:

Jessie May said...

I agree and the tortoise is very cute! Wasn't the final exciting and just a big bit tense?!!

marta said...

I love the green. marta

Minimix Kids Designs said...

I love the Panda! SOOO FUNKY XX