Tuesday, July 02, 2013

*new* ribbons by the metre

A rather sad and bashed box arrived on my doorstep today, but after a close inspection it was just the packaging that took a hammering - the ribbons inside are perfect!...
 the spools are a bit squashed round the edges, but it doesn't really matter as these are all being sold by the metre, and no one will see the squashed bits 'cept you, me & Becky :-)
 After a little debate the two aqua and pink flower combos are our favourites today ... but I do love them all - and they get even better when you know that the narrow ones are only 38p a metre & just 49p a metre for the wider one.
Gorgeous AND a bargain....what more could you ask for?
they are all on the website here

2 comments:

Mirjam said...

Gorgeous. Pity I do not have to money to let it be transported to Holland these days. But one day...

Emma said...

I hope they don't sell too quickly. I've only just placed an order, which I think arrived yesterday, but unfortunately I wasn't in. Save some for me everyone!!