Wednesday, September 25, 2013

planning a late night in

the homework went well - but there is no way to speed up the process of hand sewing, apart from just doing more of it! after sewing last night and early this morning the homework looked like this ::
 by lunchtime it looked like this ::
 and at home time (now) like this ::
 I'm getting there & I am pleased I managed to do so much inbetween phone calls, emails & parcel packing ... which is a good job because the homework pile is ever growing - this little lot needs to be in the post this week too ::
  ...then I've John Lewis garlands to finish, a huge order for felt flowers, some felt boxes and whatever else gets ordered inbetween times :-)

3 comments:

MagicalJane said...

You're SO organized it constantly amazes me. Always enjoy coming to visit the happy things you are creating and contratulations on all your well-deserved successes. Everything you do is lovely.

wendyroomcreations said...

I just don't know where you find the time. Have your days got elastic sides I wonder? Lovely, lovely creations.

Kay said...

The toadstools are just delicious to look at. I really need to practise my cutting skills as my curves are not what they should be.