Sunday, April 20, 2014

sorting through the scraps

when we moved I discovered lots of boxes of felt off cuts - they were all stored away nice and neatly under the table in my making room under lots of other boxes and I have to say that I had forgotten I had even put them there! 
 Today I unpacked and sorted them all out and have made up a grand selection of remnant packs - they are all a good mix of sizes and a random selection of 30% wool and 40% wool felts - some bits are end of rolls, some are mis-cuts and some are off cuts from my making
the thin strips are all off cuts from John's felt cutting table - these are all 40% wool felt and come in a big bag of multi-coloured goodness :-)
I've listed them all at bargain prices and when they are gone they are gone - so be quick if you want a bargain
they are on the website here

No comments: