Saturday, April 18, 2015

A Busy Saturday

 This morning we got to the pop-up shop bright & early and re-jigged the layout of our ribbon display.  I added blackboard signs to the spool display to make it easier to see what is there, and I used wire and wooden pegs to make a display for the cut lengths of ribbon - the ribbons were in a basket for people to rummage through before but it was hard to see what was in there so I'm trying this out!
 This afternoon I have added a whole lot of loveliness to the website - millions of felt balls - perfect for garland making....
 lots....
 ...and lots of new fabrics ....
 ...new rolls of my favourite, super-colourful, embroidered ribbons have been added to my collection - this ribbon really is proof of the adage of you get what you pay for.  Yes, it's a little bit pricier than all my other ribbon but, boy is it worth it!
And last, but not least, I added faux leather (vinyl) and faux suede to our selection of fabrics....a great way to add some different textures to your crafty projects :-)

No comments: